Saturday, January 22, 2011

Online Shopping Spree

I got an email from OneStopPlus advertising 40% off all clearance prices.  I love this store - it goes up to a size 44W.  If you want to take advantage of the sale, use code OSPWEEKEND40.  They have shirts starting at about $4.  It is only good this weekend (1/22 - 1/23), so you gotta be quick!

I managed to snag a few things (seven to be exact) for about $45 including shipping.  Here is what I got:
One pair of panties (just looked cute and were cheap):  $2.87
One black pair of sandals:  $7.26
One natural color pair of sandals:  $7.26
One rouge colored plaid shirt:  $8.69
One blue lagoon colored handkerchief style striped shirt:  $9.59
One vintage rose colored t-shirt:  $3.29
One avocado green colored t-shirt: $3.29

With shipping ($6.99) it came to $45.76.  That is a steal for shirts in size 30/32 and two pair of wide width sandals.  You have no idea how hard it is to find sandals for me due to my wide width feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment