Sunday, June 13, 2010

Here we go...

Well, I guess it is uphill from here.  This is the beginning of my blog, I hope to stay informative as well as entertaining.  I most likely will ramble on from subject to subject, please forgive me if I do!

Ok, I guess I should include some information about who I am.  I am a 30 year old overweight woman, married to a Brit for 10 years (this September will be 10 years).  I have a three year old son (4 next month - where did the time go?) who is the light of my life.  Until last month, I was a teacher (I was non-renewed due to budget cuts after three years.  What else???  I was born in Orlando, FL but moved up to Northwest Georgia three years ago.

I suppose I should give the main characters in my life a "stage name" so I can respect their privacy.  My husband will be called Dear British Husband (DBH) and my son will be called Monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment