Thursday, June 17, 2010

Today's Adventures...

Today was spent running around and having some fun!  We ended up going to a local park as well as McDonald's (I know - McDonald's?  I will explain a little later).

First up was the local park called Rolater Park (go here to see the website).  It is about 10 miles from us located in Cave Spring, Georgia.  Monkey spent the morning knee deep in water in the creek they have.  Supposedly it is the cleanest, purest water around (in fact we get our water from it).  The water stays about 52 degrees C year round.  We spent about three hours this morning with my Mother, my sister, and my niece.  It was a nice morning out.

Next we headed home to drop off my family and pick up DBH.  We got home at about 1:30 and come to find out DBH is still sleeping!  I wake him up and we head to town to McDonald's to make a video Skype call with my MIL and FIL.  The reason we couldn't do it from home is that we have HughesNet (Satellite Internet - as we live out in the country) and we have a bandwidth cap.  Yeah, fun, I know.

We had a nice conversation with the in-laws.  We talked about our four year plan - we hope to move over to England in the next four years.  The in-laws suggested that we save up and buy their house from them.  They just paid off their duplex (A.K.A. Semi-Attached).  They are really going to give it to DBH, but half will be owned by his brother so we could buy his brother's interest in the house out.  Their house is in Worcester, I like it there.

Tomorrow is my interview.  I will let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment